114) The synthesis of peptide‐conjugated poly(2‐ethyl‐2‐oxazoline)‐b‐poly(L‐lactide) (PEtOx‐b‐PLA) polymeric systems through the combination of c
113) In-situ preparation of hetero-polymers/clay nanocomposites by CUAAC click chemistry, C. Altinkok, M. A. Tasdelen, Turk. J. Chem., 53, 1687-1
112) Halloysite Containing Thermoset Nanocomposites via Free Radical Photocrosslinking Polymerization, O. Turp, K. Ozdemir, S. Bekin Acar, M. Rai
111) An experimental investigation on ballistic efficiency of silica-based crosslinked aerogels, A. I. Ayten, M. A. Tasdelen, B. Ekici, Ceram. In
110) Synthesis, biocompatibility and gene encapsulation of poly(2-Ethyl 2-Oxazoline)- dioleoyl phosphatidylethanolamine (PEtOx-DOPE) and post-mod
109) Development of self-assembled poly(2-ethyl-2-oxazoline)-b-poly(ε-caprolactone) (PEtOx-b-PCL) copolymeric nanostructures in aqueous s
108) Exploiting ionizable nature of PEtOx-co-PEI to prepare pH sensitive micelles provides novel, stable, spherical, doxorubicin loaded micelles,
107) Bile acid bearing poly(vinyl chloride) nanofibers by combination of CuAAC click chemistry and electrospinning process, C.Altinkok, H. R. F.
106) Visible Light-Induced Synthesis of Polysulfone Based Graft Copolymers by a Grafting From Approach, M. Ciftci, M. A. Tasdelen, J. Polym. Sci.
105) A numerical and experimental investigation on quasi-static punch shear test behavior of aramid/epoxy composites, A. I. Ayten, B. Ekici, M. A
104) Photoinduced Free Radical Promoted Cationic Polymerization after 40 Years of the Discovery, M. A. Tasdelen, J. Lalevée, Y. Yagci, Pol
103) Aliphatic polyester/polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxanes hybrid networks via copper‐free 1, 3‐dipolar cycloaddition click reaction, R. Ozdo
102) The Emerging Applications of Click Chemistry Reactions in Modification of Industrial Polymers, M. Arslan, G. Acik, M. A. Tasdelen, Poly
101) Effect of clay on the dielectric properties of novel fluorinated methacrylate nanocomposites, H. Douiri, N. Ghorbel, M. Raihane, M. Arous, M
100) Click Chemistry in Macromolecular Design: Complex Architectures from Functional Polymers, M. Arslan, M. A. Tasdelen, Chem. Africa, (2019) DO
99) One-Pot Photoinduced Synthesis of Dansyl Containing Acylamide Hydrogels and Their Chemosensing Properties, M. Uygun, E. Doganci, M. A. Tasdel
98) Synthesis of Fluorinated Polypropylene using CuAAC Click Chemistry, G. Acik, C. E. Cansoy, M. A. Tasdelen, J. App. Polym. Chem. 136 (7)
97) Synthesis and characterization of polypropylene-graft-poly(L-lactide) copolymers by CuAAC click chemistry, G. Acik, C. Altinkok, M. A. Tasdel
98) Antibacterial film from chlorinated polypropylene via CuAAC click chemistry, G. Acik, C. Altinkok, H. Olmez, M. A. Tasdelen, Prog. Org.
95) Hybrid Film Properties of the Linseed Oil Based Alkyd Resin Modified With Glycidyl Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxane, S. Sogukkanli, M. Yi
94) Star-shaped Hybrid Polymers as Insulators for Organic Field Effect Transistors, E. Doganci, A. Uner, B. Canimkurbey, R. Ozdogan, M. A. Tasdel
93) Synthesis and Properties of Soybean Oil-Based Biodegradable Polyurethane Films, G. Acik, M. Kamaci, C. Altinkok, H.R.F. Karabulut, M. A. Tasd
92) Measurement and analysis of photon interaction parameters of high-performance polymers, M. Buyukyildiz, M.A. Tasdelen, Y. Karabul, M. Caglar,
91) Preparation of Glass Fibre Reinforced Polyamid 66/Polyphthalamide Blends, I. N. Yilmaz, M. A. Tasdelen, Uludağ University Journal of The Facu
90) Non-covalent Interactions of Pyrene End-Labelled Star Poly(ε-Caprolactone)s with Fullerene, A. Uner, E. Doganci, M. A. Tasdelen, J.
89) In-situ Preparation of Thermoset/Clay Nanocomposites via Thiol-Epoxy Click Chemistry, O. Purut Koc, S. Bekin Acar, T. Uyar, M. A. Tasdelen,
88) Polypropylene-based Graft Copolymers via CuAAC Click Chemistry, G. Acik, E. Sey, M. A. Tasdelen, Exp. Polym. Lett., 12 (5), 418-428 (2018) DOI: 10
87) In-vitro cytotoxic activities of poly(2-ethyl-2-oxazoline)-based amphiphilic block copolymers prepared by CuAAC click chemistry, S. Gulyuz, U. U.
86) Benzodioxinone Photochemistry in Macromolecular Science: Progress, Challenges and Opportunities, M. A. Tasdelen, Y. Yagci, ACS Macro Letters, (201
85) Synthesis and Characterization of Polysulfone-based Graft Copolymer Possessing Quaternary Ammonium Salts via Photoiniferter Polymerization, S. Ora
84) Polymer Nanocomposites via Click Chemistry Reactions, M. Arslan, M. A. Tasdelen, Polymers, (2017) 9(10), 499 DOI: 10.3390/polym9100499 The emer
Synthesis, characterization and surface properties of star-shaped polymeric surfactants with polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane (POSS) core, A. Uner
Cysteamine-functionalized silver nanowires as hydrogen donor for type II photopolymerization, C. Altinkok, F. Oytun, F. Basarir, M. A. Tasdelen,
Synthesis and characterization of sugar-based methacrylates and their random copolymers by ATRP, G. Acik, S. Yildiran, G. Kok, Y. Salman, M. A. Tasdel
Polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane-based hybrid networks obtained via thiol-epoxy click chemistry, S. Bekin Acar, M. Ozcelik, T. Uyar, M. A. Tasdele
Soybean Oil-based Thermoset Networks via Photoinduced CuAAC Click Chemistry, N. Uysal, G. Acik, M. A. Tasdelen, Polym. Int. 66, 999–1004,&
Simultaneous Photoinduced Electron Transfer and CuAAC Processes for Antibacterial Thermosets, E. Oz, T. Uyar, H. Esen, M. A. Tasdelen, Prog. Org. Coat
In-situ Preparation of Poly(2-ethyl-2-oxazoline)/clay Nanocomposites via Living Cationic Ring-Opening Polymerization, U. U. Ozkose, C. Altinkok, O. Yi
Preparation of fluorinated methacrylate/clay nanocomposite via in-situ polymerization: characterization, structure and properties, M. Karamane, M. Rai
Synthesis of Self-Curable Polysulfone Containing Pendant Benzoxazine Units via CuAAC Click Chemistry, C. Dizman, C. Altinkok, M. A. Tasdelen, Des. Mon
Photomediated Controlled Radical Polymerization, X. Pan, M. A. Tasdelen, J. Laun, T. Junkers, Y. Yagci, K. Matyjaszewski, Prog. Polym. Sci., 62, 73-12
Graft copolymers from commercial chlorinated polypropylene via Cu(0)-mediated ATRP, G. Acik, M. A. Tasdelen, Polym. Int. (2016) 65, 1458-14
Macromolecular Design and Application Using Mn2(CO)10 Based Visible Light Photoinitiating Systems, M. Ciftci, M. A. Tasdelen, Y. Yagci, Polym. I
Orthogonal Synthesis of Block Copolymer via Photoinduced CuAAC and Ketene Chemistries, M. A. Tasdelen, O. S. Taskin, C. Celik, Macromol. Rapid Commun.
Photoinduced Cu(0)-mediated atom transfer radical polymerization, S.Kork, M. Ciftci, M. A. Tasdelen, Y. Yagci, Macromol. Chem Phys., 217, 812–81
POSS-Based Hybrid Thermosets via Photoinduced Copper-Catalyzed Azide-Alkyne Cycloaddition Click Chemistry, I. Arslan, M. A. Tasdelen, Des. Monomers Po
Externally Stimulated Click Reactions for Macromolecular Syntheses, M. A. Tasdelen, B. Kiskan, Y. Yagci, Prog. Polym. Sci.,52,19-78 (2016) DOI:&n
Poly(epsilon caprolactone)/clay nanocomposites via host-guest chemistry, M. Arslan, M. A. Tasdelen, T. Uyar, Y. Yagci, Eur. Polym. J., (2015) DOI: 10.
Synthesis of Miktoarm Star-Shaped Polymers with POSS Core via a Combination of CuAAC Click Chemistry, ATRP, and ROP Techniques, E. Doganci, M. A. Tasd
Visible Light-induced Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization for Macromolecular Syntheses, Y. Yagci, M. A. Tasdelen, B. Kiskan, M. Ciftci, S. Dadashi-Si
Star Polymers by Photoinduced Copper-Catalyzed Azide–Alkyne Cycloaddition Click Chemistry, H. B. Tinmaz, I. Arslan, M. A. Tasdelen, J. Pol
Synthesis and characterization of graft copolymers by photoinduced CuAAC click chemistry, G. Demirci, M. A. Tasdelen, Eur. Polym. J., 66, 282-289 (201
Polymer/Clay Nanocomposites through Multiple Hydrogen-bonding Interactions, M. Aydin, M. A. Tasdelen, T. Uyar, Y. Yagci, J. Polym. Sci. Pol
Synthesis of Block Copolymers by Selective H-Abstraction and Radical Coupling Reactions Using Benzophenone/Benzhydrol Photoinitiating System, O. S. Ta
Folic Acid Modified Clay/Polymer Nanocomposites for Selective Cell Adhesion, F. B. Barlas, D. Ag Seleci, M. Ozkan, B. Demir, M. Seleci, M. Aydin, M. A
Photoinitiated Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization: Current Status and Future Perspectives, S. Dadashi-Silab, M. A. Tasdelen, Y. Yagci, J. Polym. Sci
Reduction of Cu(II) by photochemically generated phosphonyl radicals to generate Cu(I) as catalyst for atom transfer radical polymerization and azide-
Poly(methyl methacrylate)/POSS Hybrid Networks by Type II Photoinitiated Free Radical Polymerization, R. G. Sencevik, M. A. Tasdelen, Polym. Comp.,&nb
Photoinduced Reverse ATRP of Methyl Methacrylate Using Camphorquinone/Benzhydrol System, O. S. Taskin, G. Yilmaz, M. A. Tasdelen, Y. Yagci, Poly
Photochemically Mediated AtomTransfer Radical Polymerization Using Polymeric Semiconductor Mesoporous Graphitic Carbon Nitride, S. Dadashi-Silab, M. A
Photoinduced Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization Using Semiconductor Nanoparticles, S. Dadashi-Silab, M. A. Tasdelen, A. M. Asiri, S. B. Khan, Y. Yag
Sunlight Induced Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization by Using Dimanganese Decacarbonyl, M. Ciftci, M. A. Tasdelen, Y. Yagci, Polym. Chem. 5, 60
Photoinitiated ATRP in Inverse Microemulsion, M. Ciftci, M. A. Tasdelen, W. W. Li, K. Matyjaszewski, Y. Yagci, Macromolecules, 46, 9537-9543, (2013) D
In-situ Synthesis of A3-type Star Polymer/Clay Nanocomposites by Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization, M. Aydin, M. A. Tasdelen, T. Uyar, Y. Yag
Synthesis and Characterization of Polysulfone/POSS Hybrid Networks by Photoinduced Crosslinking Polymerization, C. Dizman, M. A. Tasdelen, T. Uyar, Y.
Recent Advances in the Preparation of Functionalized Polysulfones, C. Dizman, M. A. Tasdelen, Y. Yagci, Polym. Int. 62, 991-1007, (2013) DO
Light-Induced Click Reactions, M. A. Tasdelen, Y. Yagci, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 52, 5930-5938 (2013) DOI:10.1002/anie.201208741 Abstract Sp
Polystyrene/clay nanocomposites by atom transfer radical nitroxide coupling chemistry, M. Aydin, M. A. Tasdelen, T. Uyar, S. Jockusch, N. J. Turro, Y.
Visible Light-Induced Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization, M. A. Tasdelen, M. Ciftci, Y. Yagci, Macromol. Chem Phys., 213, 1391-1396 (2012) DOI:
Possibilities for Photoinduced Controlled Radical Polymerizations, M. A. Tasdelen, M. Ciftci, M. Uygun, Y. Yagci, ACS Symposium Series, Vol. 1100, Cha
Photoinduced free radical promoted copper (I)-catalyzed click chemistry for macromolecular syntheses, M. A. Tasdelen, G. Yilmaz, B. Iskin, Y. Yagci, M
Polysulfone/Clay Nanocomposites by in situ Photoinduced Crosslinking Polymerization, C. Dizman, S. Ates, T. Uyar, M. A. Tasdelen, L. Torun, Y. Yagci,
New Photoinitiating Systems for Cationic Polymerization Acting at Near UV and Visible Range, B. Aydogan, Y. Y. Durmaz, M. U. Kahveci, M. Uygun, M. A.
Thermally Curable Polyoxanorbornene by Ring Opening Metathesis Polymerization, M. A. Tasdelen, H. Durmaz, Macromol. Chem Phys., 12, 2121-2126 (2011) D
Studies on photoinduced ATRP in the presence of photoinitiator, M. A. Tasdelen, M. Uygun, Y. Yagci, Macromol. Chem Phys., 212, 2036-2042 (2011) DOI:&n
Diels-Alder "Click" Reactions: Recent Applications in Polymer and Material Science, M. A. Tasdelen, Polym. Chem., 2, 2133-2145 (2011)
Polybenzoxazine/Clay Nanocomposites by in situ Thermal Ring-Opening Polymerization Using Intercalated Monomer, K. D. Demir, M. A. Tasdelen, T. Uyar, A
Photochemical Methods for the Preparation of Complex Linear and Cross-linked Macromolecular Structures, M. A. Tasdelen, Y. Yagci, Aust. J. Chem., 64,
Poly(phenylene methylene) Based Block Copolymers by Mechanistic Transformation, M. A. Tasdelen, S. Beyazit, D. Gunes, N. Bicak, P. Tatar, A. L. Demire
In situ Synthesis of Polymer/Clay Nanocomposites by Type II Photoinitiated Free Radical Polymerization, C. Altinkok, T. Uyar, M. A. Tasdelen, Y. Yagci
Poly(epsilon-caprolactone)/Clay Nanocomposites via "Click" Chemistry, M. A. Tasdelen, Eur. Polym. J., 47, 937-941 (2011) DOI: 10.1016/j
Telechelic Polymers by Living and Controlled/Living Polymerization Methods, M. A. Tasdelen, M. U. Kahveci, Y. Yagci, Prog. Polym. Sci., 36, 455-567 (2
Photoinduced Controlled Radical Polymerization, M. A. Tasdelen, M. Uygun, Y. Yagci, Macromol. Rapid. Commun, 32, 58-62 (2011) DOI: 10.1002/marc.2
Light-induced copper(I)-catalyzed click chemistry, M. A. Tasdelen, Y. Yagci, Tetrahedron Lett., 51, 6945-6947 (2010) DOI:10.1016/j.tetlet.2010.10.166
Photoinduced Controlled Radical Polymerization in Methanol, M. A. Tasdelen, M. Uygun, Y. Yagci, Macromol. Chem Phys., 211, 2271-2275 (2010) DOI:
In situ Synthesis of Oil Based Polymer/Silver Nanocomposites by Photoinduced Electron Transfer and Free Radical Polymerization Processes, O. Eksik, M.
In situ Synthesis of Polymer/Clay Nanocomposites by Living and Controlled/Living Polymerization Methods, M. A. Tasdelen, J. Kreutzer, Y. Yagci, Macrom
Influence of Type of Initiation on Thiol-Ene “Click” Chemistry, M. Uygun, M. A. Tasdelen, Y. Yagci, Macromol. Chem. Phys., 211, 103-110 (2
Light Induced Processes for the Synthesis of Polymers with Complex Structures, Y. Y. Durmaz, M. A. Tasdelen, B. Aydogan, M. U. Kahveci, Y. Yagci, New
Poly(cyclohexene oxide)/Clay Nanocomposites by Photoinitiated Cationic Polymerization via Activated Monomer Mechanism, A. Oral, M. A. Tasdelen, A. L.
Poly(methyl methacrylate)/Clay Nanocomposites by Photoinitiated Free Radical Polymerization Using Intercalated Monomer, A. Oral, M. A. Tasdelen, A. L.
Photo-Initiated Cationic Polymerization of Vinyl Ethers by Using Substituted Vinylidene Halides, M. U. Kahveci, M. Uygun, M. A. Tasdelen, W. Sch
The Use of Poly(ethylene oxide) as Hydrogen Donor in Type II Photoinitiated Free Radical Polymerization, M. A. Tasdelen, N. Moszner, Y. Yagci, Polym.
Synthesis of Poly(isobutyl vinyl ether)-graft-Poly(ethylene oxide) Copolymer with Pendant Methacrylate Functionality and Its Photo-curing Behavior, E.
Poly(tyrene-b-Tetrahydrofuran)/Clay Nanocomposites by Mechanistic Transformation, Z. Yenice, M. A. Tasdelen, A. Oral, C. Guler, Y. Yagci, J. Pol
Polytetrahydrofuran/Clay Nanocomposites by In Situ Polymerization and “Click” Chemistry Processes, M. A. Tasdelen, W. Van Camp, E. Goethal
Photoinitiated Cationic Polymerization of Mono and Divinyl Ethers in Aqueous Medium Using Ytterbium Triflate as Lewis Acid, M. U. Kahveci, M. A. Tasde
Synthesis and Characterization of Polymer/Clay Nanocomposites by Intercalated Chain Transfer Agent, H. Akat, M. A. Tasdelen, F. Du Prez, Y. Yagci, Eur
A New RAFT Agent for Ambient Temperature Rapid and Well-Controlled Radical Polymerization, M. A. Tasdelen, Y. Y. Durmaz, B. Karagoz, N. Bicak, Y. Yagc
Photoacid Generation by Stepwise Two-Photon Absorption: Photoinitiated Cationic Polymerization of Cyclohexene Oxide by Using Benzodioxinone in the Pre
Photo-induced Cross-linking of Divinyl Ethers by Using Diphenyliodonium Salts with Highly Nucleophilic Counter Anions in the Presence of Zinc Halides,
Phenacylpyridinium Oxalate as a Novel Water-Soluble Photoinitiator for Free Radical Polymerization, M. A. Tasdelen, B. Karagoz, N. Bicak, Y. Yagci Pol
Poly(propylene imine) Dendrimer as Hydrogen Donor in Type II Photoinitiated Free Radical Polymerization, M. A. Tasdelen, A. L. Demirel, Y. Yagci Eur.
Photoinitiated Curing of Mono- and Bifunctional Epoxides by Combination of Active Chain End (ACE) and Activated Monomer (AM) Cationic Polymerization M
Photoinduced Crosslinking Polymerization of Monofunctional Vinyl Monomer without Conventional Photoinitiator and Crosslinker, M. A. Tasdelen, V.
Photochemically Initiated Free Radical Promoted Living Cationic Polymerization of Isobutyl Vinyl Ether, M. U. Kahveci, M. A. Tasdelen, Y. Yagci Polyme
Synthesis and Characterization of Block-Graft Copolymers [poly(epichlorohydrin-b-styrene)-g-poly(methyl methacrylate)] by Combination of Activated Mon
Design and synthesis of thermally curable polymers with benzoxazine fuctionalities B. Kiskan, B. Gacal, M. A. Tasdelen, D. Colak, Y. Yagci, Macromol.
Mechanistic Transformations Involving Cortrolled/Living Polymerization Methods, Y. Yagci, M. A. Tasdelen, Prog. Polym. Sci., 31, 1133-1170 (2006) DOI:
Photochemically Masked Benzophenone: Photoinitiated Free Radical Polymerization by Using Benzodioxinone, M. A. Tasdelen, V. Kumbaraci, N. Talinl
Photoinitiated Free Radical Polymerization Using Benzoxazines as Hydrogen Donors, M. A. Tasdelen, B. Kiskan, Y. Yagci, Macromol. Rapid Commun., 27,153
Anthracene-Maleimide Based Diels-Alder “Click Chemistry” as a Novel Route to Graft Copolymers, B. Gacal, H. Durmaz, M. A. Tasdelen, G. Hiz
Clay-PMMA Nanocomposites by Photoinitiated Radical Polymerization Using Intercalated Phenacyl Pyridinium Salt Initiators, A. Nese, S. Sen, M. A. Tasde
Block Copolymers by Using Combined Controlled Radical and Promoted Cationic Polymerization Methods, M. A. Tasdelen, M. Degirmenci, Y. Yagci, O. Nuyken